Monday, May 25, 2015

The Summer Bucket List

As most of you know, I just love a list. I can make a list of just about anything and I'll admit I've even made a list of lists once or twice before. Ya'll know know I have a bucket list or two... but today's rainy weather somehow inspired a summer bucket list. We thought we'd share. Here are some of our plans over the next couple months:

Outdoor Adventures:
-Go Stand Up Paddleboarding
-Take the Ferry to Ship Island
-Explore St. Bernard State Park
-Go to Colorado!

Food Adventures:
-Manhattan Jacks
-District Hand Pies and Coffee
-Breads on Oaks
-Toast
-P’s and Q’s
-Country Club for Brunch
-Another Broken Egg Café
-Tableau
-Brigtsen’s
-Brown Butter
-NOLA Smokehouse
-Rocky & Carlos
-Austin’s Steakhouse

Personal Adventures:
-Michelle: write a Memories of New Orleans mini-book
-Michelle: develop a yoga practice
-Matt: finish writing at least one book
-Matt: make homemade pasta sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment